Glendora's Best Tile & Grout Cleaner
Ceramic Travertine Granite Marble Limestone Concrete
Your floor is often the first thing people see and notice when walking into the home. Unfortunately, your floor is usually the dirtiest part of the home because it attracts Dirt, oil, grease and grime from your shoes. the pores in your tile and grout are a magnet for these outside contaminants.
To clean your tile thoroughly, Classic Floor Care Professionals use:
- Water with a temperature of up to 230 degrees.
- The Proper Cleaning Solutions
- High Pressure Rinsing to remove dirt deep in grout lines that a normal brush may not reach.
- High Vacuum Power
- Post Cleaning Sealing to protect your floor!
How To Maintain Your Tile Floor
- Sweep regularly
- Mop and scrub the floor with a wet swifer or other wet applicator pad.
- Have your tile deep cleaned by Classic Floor Care every 6-12 Months!
Get Your Free Estimate